Running a business requires a lot of investment of time and money. With a lot at stake, it is important to get your business insured from the unexpected. Business Liability Insurance Broker can help you figure out the best-customised insurance for you that fits your needs.
Business Insurance Explained
Business Insurance, like any other insurance, protects you financially from the event of loss in a business or reimburses you to pay the damages. It is a safeguard mechanism present for business owners that lets them run their business smoothly without worrying about future uncertainties.
Say, during your business, the business factory gets caught in a fire and burns down. With it, your factory equipment also burns down costing you lots and lots of money which you would have to pay out of your pocket. But, if your business is insured, you don’t have to pay a single penny. All the damages would be covered under property damage. There are a lot of other insurances that target specific risks related to business. Some of these are:
● Business Income and Loss Insurance
● Condo Building and Corporation Insurance
● Oil and Gas Insurance
● Property damage
● Builders Risk Insurance
● Manufacturing Insurance
● Retail Business Insurance
Business Liability Insurance
Also known as General Liability Insurance, it protects you from the hazards that practically every business owner faces. Such a policy safeguards your company’s financial interests as well as the financial interests of its owners in the event of official lawsuits or third-party claims.
The cost of Court and litigation can have a devastating impact on the finances of your business. It is not uncommon for businesses to go bankrupt after claims by third parties. Thus, business liability insurance can protect your business from going bankrupt in the worst cases.
● Damages due to client injuries at the property of the business
● Claims made by third parties
● Bodily injury to the third party
● Medical expenses incurred by employees during business
● Damage to the business property
● Damage to a customer’s property as a result of an accident
● Claims of advertising injuries
● Damages arising out of libel and slander
● Legal fee for legal action by the third party
How Can Insurance Broker Help Your Business
Insurance brokers are professionals that are well versed with different types of insurance and risk management. They can simplify the complex terms and conditions of insurance for you so you can make informed decisions. But that’s not it. A Business liability insurance broker can play a much larger role in getting your business insured:
● Understand your business and create a customized business liability insurance policy.
● Helps you find the right policy that meets your business’s needs
● Assist you with filling all the insurance-related paperwork
● Assist you in filing a claim, then ensure that you receive prompt, fair, and efficient treatment from the insurance carrier
Business liability insurance brokers at Beneficial Insurance Solutions are experts that know the nits and grits of business liability insurance in Calgary and Alberta. Their licenced brokers know what questions to ask to ensure that your business receives the coverage it requires at the lowest feasible cost. Click here to reach out to them.