|Project Name||Employee Leaves Management System -ELMS|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||22 April 2021|
Employee leave management system(ELMS) divided into two modules :
- Employee module
- Admin module
Admin Module details
- Admin can add/update/ delete leave type and departments
- Admin can add an employee and also update the employee info. Also can active or block an employee.
- Admin can also manage the leave application(approve and not approve).
- Every time when an employee applies for leave admin will get a notification.
- Admin can change own password after login.
- Admin can also view admin dashboard
- The employee can log in with a valid email and password.
- Update his/her profile
- Applied for leave
- View the leave history
- Change his/ her password
- Password Recovery with the valid email id and empid
1. Download and Unzip the file on your local system.
2. copy elms folder and put this file inside the root directory(for xampp is htdocs,for wamp is www and for the lamp is var/www/)
3. Database Configuration
Create Database elms.
Import database elms.sql(file available inside the package)
Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/elms/”
Login details for employee
Email id: email@example.com
Empid: EMP10806121 (in case of password recovery)
For admin login click on the admin login then provide username and password
Email id: admin