Not to ruin your high hopes, but shopping for golf bags for women is basically the same as shopping for golf bags for men. There is comparatively little difference between them.
Realistically, the main difference between golf bags for women and golf bags for men is that women’s golf bags tend to be a little lighter and shorter. Sometimes, the colors and designs are different, too.
Other than that, the things which make a great golf bag for a man also make solid golf bags for the ladies.
So, with no further ado, here are some pointers for choosing a golf bag that will meet your needs – whether you’re shopping for yourself, for a golf bag for a friend, or for that special lady in your life.
For Stand Golf Bags for Women:
Much of what makes a good stand bag for a man also makes a good stand bag for a woman. Again, golf bags for women are sometimes smaller and shorter than those for men and have different colorways, but that’s basically it.
So, here are the things to look for when shopping for a golf bag for a woman:
● Lightweight designs help reduce golfer fatigue, even during long days on the course.
● Lightweight legs that fold out of the way, yet are strong enough to support the bag.
● Enough pockets to carry all of your gear.
● Specialized pockets, such as pockets for towels, rangefinders, velour-lined valuables, water bottles, or refreshments.
● Full-length dividers that protect golf shafts to protect your equipment.
● Comfortable carry hip and shoulder strap systems.
For Cart Bags:
Cart bags are typically larger and heavier than stand bags. However, they should still be easy to carry while remaining capacious.
● Plenty of pockets for your equipment. Specialized pockets are potentially more important here because cart bags can be a little heavier than stand bags, offering more room.
● Pockets should all be accessible even with the bag loaded into a cart.
● Even though they’re not designed to be carried, cart bags should still have carry handles at the top making loading and unloading easier.
● Full-length shaft dividers are a positive bonus for cart bags, too.
For Travel Bags:
Travel bags for men and women are basically the same. Since there really isn’t much differentiation, here are the things you should look for in a travel bag, regardless of who it is for.
● The best travel bags can completely enclose a loaded cart bag or stand bag. This makes it easier for players, since they don’t need to unpack and reload their bags before travel.
● Internal retention straps protect gear inside the bag from jostling about.
● Padded exteriors and even hard-shell designs protect the equipment inside better.
● Travel bags can be a bit on the heavier side, so tow handles and smooth-rolling wheels are a bonus, too.
Golf Bags for Women (and Other Essential Equipment) Online at Dallas Golf Company
Looking for high-quality golf bags for women that will make walking the course, visit the driving range, and traveling to golf courses on the other side of the country more enjoyable?
Dallas Golf Company, online at DallasGolf.com, carries a wide range of ladies’ golf bags, women’s golf clubs, and much more, from Sun Mountain and other well-respected brands. Visit their online collection via the previous link and get in touch with them at 800-955-9550 if you have additional questions.
For more information about Taylormade Driver Shafts and Sun Mountain Golf Stand Bags Please visit: Dallas Golf Company Inc.