The new MSME process, you can easily update your credentials with your Udyam Registration Number (eg. UDYAM-XX-00-0000000) and mobile number / email id for updating the udyam registration certificate.
You can Update Udyam Certificate by following these easy steps. We have provided the process you have to follow:-
- Enter your Udyam Registration Number.
- Enter mobile as filled in the Udyam application.
- Choose any one option for OTP (One Time Password).
- After clicking on ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ button, you will receive OTP on Selected Option.
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Validate OTP & Login’ button.
Requirements for Update Udyam Certificate
You can go through the requirements mentioned below to update your udyam registration certificate.
1) Udyam Registration Number (URN).
2) Mobile number that you have filed with your Udyam application. ( for OTP verification).
Note 1: You must share your OTP with our representative to proceed your application.
Why do you Need to Update your Udyam Certificate?
If you do not have the correct information in your details in your Udyam Registration Certificate, you will not be able to avail government benefits or apply for an MSME loan. For this purpose, you need to update your udyam registration certificate to get government benefits or apply for MSME loan. We've provided all the information below about the Enterprise Certificate Update.
Which details cannot be Updated on Udyam Certificate?
These are the following details which cannot be updated in your Udyam Registration Certificate
1) Name of the Applicant
2) Aadhaar Number
3) State & District
- Msme Registration Benefits In India
- Msme Registration Documents
- Udyam Registration Certificate Download
We are grateful to the reviewers for their insightful comments on my Article.