Wanna improve the performance of your website or client’s website?
In this article, we will discuss best practices for web designing, which will make web designing easier, faster, and more effective.
We have discovered some useful guidelines for web designing and applied the same while designing our website and achieved surprising results.
Today, I would like to share those useful tips with you guys. You can apply them to your website design.
Here are 6 tips that will help you boost your website performance.
- Use a structural approach (Design component-wise)
- Start with a rough design
- Mobile-first design approach
- Use less CSS and be more productive
- Spare some time to think of images
To read full version of this article, navigate to the canopas blog.