Got a minute?
In this article, we’ll have a quick look at a few most essential libraries and tips that make your day-to-day app development effective and easy.
Here’s a quick summary of the article.
- You are developing pure Dart app.
- Use get_it for service locator.
- Use sqflite for persisting structured data
- Use hive for persisting key-value data
- Use RxDart for async and stream operations
- Test your classes with Unit tests
- Use CI/CD to automate development
- Use Firebase crashlytics for analytics
- Modularize your app by feature
- Use logging package for logs
- Use Provider for state management
- Use flutter_lints for code formatting
For a detailed explanations, visit our blog on blog.canopas.com