The Everpure ROM III system is a reverse osmosis drinking water purification system that, like the Everpure ROM II, is uniquely adapted to residential applications. The same power and utility that make Everpure the filtration system of choice in commercial settings are now available for home use.
Here’s just about everything you need to know.
Convenient, Practical, Pure, and Advanced
The Everpure ROM III system, like other Everpure systems, delivers water that is sparkling pure and free of unwanted contaminants and impurities. It’s a difference that can be tasted with every sip.
Moreover, the Everpure ROM III system just works – it is easy to install and practical in numerous regards.
Not only can it be installed using common household tools, but changing cartridges is easy and straightforward. This simplicity of installation, use, and maintenance is rare among systems that, at a price of pennies per gallon, can provide you with up to a year’s supply of clean, fresh water.
How Reverse Osmosis Works
Everpure’s ROM systems use a process known as reverse osmosis. Reverse osmosis, otherwise known as RO, involves passing water containing dissolved solids through a system or a chamber that contains a semi-permeable membrane.
As water containing these dissolved solids passes over the membrane, the solids are filtered out, allowing only the pure water to pass through. This water is then sent to a storage tank while the contaminants are removed and disposed of.
The Everpure ROM III system uses an S-101 carbon block pre-filter that prepares water for the TFC (Thin Film Composite) RO cartridge. The ROM III also uses a VOC #1 Cartridge that helps to further improve the reduction in VOCs.
Together, this system of a prefilter paired with two RO cartridges helps to remove a wide range of contaminants from water. The TFC membrane is effective at removing up to 92-94% of TDS (or total dissolved solids) and the system’s carbon block prefilter helps reduce particulate matter along with chlorine tastes and odors.
Moreover, thanks to the system’s VOC #1 Cartridge, the system can more effectively reduce MTBE and VOCs.
So what does the Everpure ROM III system protect against?
What the Everpure ROM III Protects Against
Among other beneficial attributes, the Everpure ROM III cartridge:
● Removes particulate matter, including but not limited to rust, asbestos fibers, dirt, oxidized manganese, and more.
● Removes chlorine tastes and odors.
● Reduces parasitic cysts, such as those of Giardia, Entamoeba, and Cryptosporidium.
● Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
● Removes dissolved calcium and magnesium, helping to eliminate scale accumulation.
● Reduces MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) and VOCs such as THMs (trihalomethanes).
● Effectively reduces a wide range of other dissolved solids and heavy metals, including but not limited to copper, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, fluoride, selenium, radium, and much more.
● And, moreover, finely polishes water for drinking and culinary purposes.
Everpure ROM III Specs
The Everpure ROM III:
● Offers a controlled flow rate of .5 gallons per minute.
● Requires an operating temperature range of between 40℉ and 100℉ (cold water only).
● Requires an operating pressure range of between 40 PSIG and 125 PSIG.
● Requires 12”x17x4” of space; cartridges are to be installed vertically, hanging down.
● Requires a separate drinking water faucet.
Where Can You Get Everpure ROM III Cartridges?
If you’re interested in learning more about the Everpure ROM III System, or only got here because you need to find a place from which you can get more cartridges for this system, you’re in luck.
The solution to both problems is to visit efilters online at efilters.net. Efilters carries a wide range of drinking water purification systems, including Everpure systems. Check out their website via the link above or get in touch with them at [email protected]
For More Information about Everpure Water Filtration and Fountain Beverage Water Filtration Please Visit: Efilters.